Pages

Labels

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My kid is cooler than your kid.

Driving to school one cold bleary monday, feeling discouraged that it isn't already Thursday, I turned on the radio for a change. Normally I listen to Finding Nemo or Wall-E or any other Disney movie the kids want to put in. I seriously don't know how I drove without a DVD player-they're SO quiet when it's on. Not once in the couple months that I have had this van has anyone asked "Are we there yet?!" Unless it's Miss M, and she has money, and we are going to Justice.

So driving along, on comes Dixieland Delight by Alabama. Aiden hasn't heard this song in a LONG time, but it is one the hubbys favorites. Brings back memories of sitting around a campfire in our younger days...

Anyways, Aiden is listening intently and says "Momma?" I say "Yes baby?" and he says, totally serious, "I freaking LOVE this song."

Yes, he is his father's child. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Thanks for stopping by!

:))

Sample Text

Sample Text